#100HappyDays

Yesterday I was going to write a post about the importance of having an order to your projects, but then Bad Things happened after I expressed an opinion and the post didn't materialize after I landed in a funk.

So to counteract yesterday's awful online experience, I thought I'd share my latest project- the 100 Happy Days Challenge.


Day 2: 1st cup of tea after a wet walk in the rain

100 Happy Days is very simple. Post a picture of something that makes you happy for 100 days in a row. 

Sounds simple right? It is and it isn't.

Day 5: A beautiful commute in the sun

I heard about this back in May and found myself thinking "this is what I would post if I doing the 100 Happy Days challenge today" more than I expected after hearing it. It does change the way you think of things. 

Not only can it be a challenge to find something you want to take a picture of, but sometimes I've found that some of the things I want to share, like lunch with a new friend or the support from my boyfriend, are really difficult to capture in images. 


Day 7: Tall Ships sailing in

It has definitely made me more aware of things that do make me happy. I'm always on the lookout for the right thing to post. Even yesterday, when I was in tears and felt awful, I found my need to find something to be happy about helped pull me out of that funk. 

Day 9: Trinity College Long Room, where I could spend hours happily

So now I'm left with the quandary- how does one find a photo that shows how happy I am that I started #100happydays and its ability to make me happier?

Comments

Popular Posts